esmaspäev, 22. oktoober 2012

Zhongwen Yu

 "It seems like the more I’ve traveled the more mysterious I feel about this world."
 "I always like looking into the sky since I was little .At the beginning i thought it’s just for checking weather, as time passed by,I realized , I"

 "I like blooming flowers ,not just because of the beauty they bring, but also due to the spirits of their lives."
 "Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile."
 "There are countless civilization and art which have been created by humans.It just people are too busy to stop and enjoy them."
 "Your burden will become a gift ,the bitter that you have received will shine your way"
 "Dim"
 "Empty vision"
 "Snow night 6"
 "Subtile"
 "Touch"
"Which one is believable,the sew,read,or touched?"

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar